Austin Marathon Gives Charity Program
About Austin Marathon Gives
The Austin Marathon Gives program connects non-profit organizations to passionate race participants willing to fundraise and raise awareness for causes that give back to our local community. Individuals can select one of our Official Charities to run with and add even more meaning to their training and race day miles by supporting a worthy cause.
Since its inception 9 years ago, the program’s charitable donations have raised over $4,000,000 for Central Texas charities.
Apply to become an official austin marathon gives charity
Charities interested in joining Austin Marathon Gives must fill out the application at the button below. Once you’ve submitted your application it will be reviewed and you will be notified by email within 10 business days if your charity is selected. Notifications are made on a rolling basis until the official kickoff of the program in October 2023.
For questions on the Austin Marathon Gives Program, please email Charity@youraustinmarathon.com.
What does the Austin Marathon Gives Program (AMG) provide to official charity partners
- AMG provides Texas non-profits, 501(c)3, with the opportunity to advance their missions through community awareness, volunteerism, and active fundraising
- Access to passionate race participants willing to fundraise and raise awareness for your cause
- Designated number of free race entries through the Run Forward Initiative
- Special registration pricing for each race distance
What is expected of charities that are selected to be an official AMG charity partner?
- Commitment to running a peer to peer fundraising campaign utilizing the Acension Seton Austin Marathon, Half Marathon & 5K.
- Provide 50 – 75 race volunteers
- Use the GiveNGain platform to collect donations
If we are selected as a charity partner are we required to have a certain number of volunteers in the race? If so, what is the minimum?
Yes, charities are asked to recruit 50 or more volunteers to fulfill specified volunteer positions the weekend of the event
We are interested in joining as a corporate team but are curious if we can obtain race entries for fundraising certain amounts. Are there any incentives such as free race entry for corporate teams?
Any person that reaches the fundraising goals set forth by official AMG Charities will earn a comped entry through the charity they chose to fundraise for.
Does it matter if team members sign up for the marathon, half marathon, or 5K?