Packet pick up will be held Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Palmer Event Center
900 Barton Springs Rd
Austin, TX 78704
- Thursday, April 22 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Friday, April 23 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Saturday, April 24 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Fill out the COVID-19 Pre-Screen that will be sent out on Tuesday next week. This will be sent to the email used in registration.
- Save the confirmation email.
- Show your Pre-Screen confirmation to get your wristband to enter the building. Wear a mask & keep 6ft distance.
- Have your bib number and your ID ready.
- Go to any open kiosk and our awesome volunteers will get your packet for you.
- Packet Pick Up is for all events – Austin Half Marathon and 5K.
- All participants must pick up their own packet. Packets include bib, timing device, and safety pins. If someone else is picking up for you, you must fill out the proxy pick up form that is located in your EventDog.com account. You must still fill out COVID-19 pre-screening survey and have a USAT waiver in place before the bib will be released.
- Please have your ID ready to pick up your packet.
- Parents of children under 18 who are participating may pick up their packets for them.
- There is no race day packet pick-up and packets cannot be mailed.
In-person Ascension Seton Half Marathon participants in addition to their 2021 Shirt, will get a limited edition pint glass, custom Run Austin bandana, Sunglasses, Run Austin Dry Bag! They will also get goodies from SuperCoffee, nuun, GU Energy and more!
In-person KXAN SimpleHealth 5K Participants in addition to their 2021 Shirt, will get a Limited Edition Sports Pack plus goodies from SuperCoffee, nuun, GU Energy & more!
Finisher Medals will be given at the finish line along with a snack bag featuring Siete chips, Dole Fruit Cups, HEB Protein Recovery Drink and more.
All participants will also receive a Digital Swag bag with coupons to use at sponsors and around town. Including local restaurants and bars where they can go to celebrate!