The 2018 Marathon Health & Fitness Expo will have more than 100 vendors selling all sorts of runners’ goodies. While you’re there, get important race info and tips from speakers, shop the vendors and more. Be green and bring your own reusable shopping bag!
The Austin Marathon Health & Fitness Expo will be held Friday and Saturday at Palmer Event Center at 900 Barton Spring Rd.
Each participant must pick up their own packet.
- Friday, February 15 1:00pm – 7:00pm
- Saturday, February 16 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Packet Pick Up is for all events – Austin Marathon, Half Marathon, and 5K.
- All participants must pick up their own packet at the expo. Packets include gear check bag, bib and timing device, and safety pins.
- Please have your ID ready to pick up your packet.
- There is no race day packet pick-up and packets cannot be mailed. Parents of children under 18 who are participating may pick up their packets for them
- The clear plastic bag you receive at packet pick-up must be used for your gear check bag. We will not accept any other bags.
- Have your bib number and your ID ready.
- Go to the kiosk with the number range of your bib number.
- Next, line up in the t-shirt line for the size that is listed on your bib. You will present your bib to the volunteer and they will give you your shirt.
- Marathon and Half Marathon participants will then pick up their 2018 commemorative bags.
- Exit in to the expo and check out what our awesome vendors have to offer!
We are very excited to offer the opportunity for you to showcase your business to our athletes. With 17,000 participants expected to register for the 2018 race, the Austin Marathon and Half Marathon Health & Fitness Expo is a perfect way to reach the endurance market you are targeting.