Everyone who signs up for the race has a participant profile account on EventDog.com. To access your account the first time follow the steps below set up a password and access your profile.
• When you are ready to edit your profile follow the link below and choose Set Up.
• Enter the email address you used to sign up for the event and click Create Account.
• EventDog.com will send you an email with a password reset link.
• Create a password for your account.
• Log in
• Find Austin Marathon Registration and click the pencil to edit
• You can then update fields such as pace, email, shirt size – etc.
After you log in, if the event you are looking for does not show up, you may not be registered for the event or you may have registered using a different email.
Check Spam Filter
Many times if you use the same email address for multiple entries your Internet Service Provider (ISP) will flag our confirmation emails as spam since you are receiving multiple emails at once that look 99% identical.
Manage My Registration
If you did not receive a Confirmation Payment Receipt or Registration Receipt email, follow the Manage My Registration instructions above to edit the following:
• Verify Registration
• Edit Application Details (including joining a team)
• Resend Payment Receipt Email
• Resend Registration Confirmation Email
• Manage Team (if you signed up as a team captain)
After you log in, if the event you are looking for does not show up, you may not be registered for the event or youmay have registered using a different email.