Austin Gives Miles is the Official Charity Program for the Austin Marathon. The program provides Central Texas non-profits with the opportunity to advance their missions through community awareness and active fundraising using the race as a platform. Through the Official Charity Program, the Austin Marathon highlights the many wonderful organizations that selflessly give back to our local community. In 2017, Austin Gives Miles charities raised over $630,000 as part of the program.
Official Charity Program
Official Charity Partners will be involved with a premier running event dedicated to giving back to the local community. Selected Charity Partners will receive the following benefits:
- BRAND AWARENESS through the Austin Marathon including a listing on our website, recognition as an Official Charity in event materials, social media mentions, Race Expo space, and more.
- VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES for your supporters on Race Day.
- RAISE FUNDS for your organization using CrowdRise. The money you raise as an Official Charity will go a long way to advancing the mission of your organization.
In Return, Official Charity Partners are asked to commit to the following:
- Recruit 50-100 volunteers to man an Aid Station on race day.
- Recruit at least 30 charity runners for the 2018 race.
- Participate in the monthly Charity Partner meetings.
- Raise at least $15,000 in conjunction with participation in the Austin Marathon.