Keep up with these 2020 expo highlights so you know what booths to visit
The Ascension Seton Austin Marathon Expo & Packet Pick Up will take place on Feb. 14th-15th! The expo is a chance for participants to visit our sponsors and partners and check out what they have to offer. The 2020 Austin Marathon Health & Fitness Expo will have more than 100 vendors introducing or selling all sorts of runners’ goodies. From on-course hydration to Official Austin Marathon Under Armour gear, below are the 2020 expo highlights you can’t miss. There are tons of prizes, giveaways, and discounts too.
The expo is open to the public on Friday, February 14th, from 1:00 p.m – 7:00 p.m and Saturday, February 15th, from 10:00 a.m – 5:00 p.m. Start making note of the 2020 expo highlight that you can’t miss!
Get in the Groove 2021 Tour
It is never too early to get excited about running the 30th annual Austin Marathon! Get in the groove with us as we spread our love of Austin and running during our tour in our 1972 Winnebago, nicknamed Winnie. Come meet Winnie at the 2021 Austin Marathon booth!
Ascension Seton is part of the largest nonprofit health system in the U.S. and their doctors and nurses will be on course and at the finish line tent. They will also volunteer throughout the expo and be available on course. Say hi! Stop by their booth to talk about taking care of your body as your train, get free blood pressure readings, and more.
On Feb. 16th, KXAN will stream FloTrack’s live coverage of the 2020 Austin Marathon to all locals looking to watch from home. At the expo, they’ll provide healthy living and wellness tips and information from expert medical professionals as part of their Simple Health initiative. You will have the opportunity to learn hands-on CPR training. If you’re running the 5K make sure you say hey to the title sponsor of the KXAN Simple Health 5K benefiting Paramount Theatre!
Visit our friends at Fleet Feet Austin and snag your Official Austin Marathon Under Armour gear before it’s gone! The official merch is awesome and will make you smile when you remember running the Austin Marathon or Austin Half Marathon. Check out the shirts, jackets, pint glasses, coffee mugs, and more!
Jumbotron and pacer booth
Take a seat and watch the big screen as we go over both the marathon and half marathon courses. Have questions or a goal time you are looking to meet? Be sure and stop by the Pacer booth and talk to our amazing pacers. There are 17 different pace groups available. Pace groups run based on marathon finish times and will run the first part of the course with the half marathon.
Smile at these photo opportunities
The Insta opportunities are at an all-time high at this year’s expo. There will be several fun photo opportunities set up throughout the expo including our GIF photo booth, a larger than life-size version of this year’s finisher medal, course maps, and more. Be sure to visit them all and tag us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
Shopping & Giveaway Highlights
- SPIbelt will have a spinning wheel out sporadically during the event where people can spin to win! Stop by, say hey, learn about their new products, and spin to see what you could win.
- nuun hydration will be sampling a ton of their flavors including Orange Mango, which will be at all aid stations on race day.
- Kerrville Triathlon – from awesome trucker hats to free shirts, The Most Scenic Triathlon in Texas will have a prize wheel full of great giveaways.
- fitppl – while reducing plastic and cleaning the world, these superfoods combine plant-based protein, spirulina, alkalizing grasses, and phytonutrient-packed fruits creating a wholesome, all-in-one, nutrient-dense shake.
- Jack’s Generic Triathlon – if you love generic giveaways you don’t want to miss this booth. Plenty of goodies and a sweet expo deal just for you!
- Rookie Triathlon – make this sprint triathlon the first tri of your life or the first tri of your 2020 season. Visit their booth, test your skills at bag toss, and see what goodies you’ll win.