Creating a corporate team is a way to promote health & wellness with your co-workers while providing your company with a way to participate in the biggest running event in Austin. Participation in our team program will not only contribute to their physical and mental health, but it also allows your employees to get involved with the community which can increase their sense of belonging.
Training and Social Groups
Get your squad together and share the fun of the biggest running event in Austin! Why do it alone, if you can do it as a team? Training and Social Groups get all the awesome perks available to all teams, so don’t wait any longer and get your team started now!
Creating an Austin Marathon charity team is the perfect way to raise money and awareness for your organization while connecting with your donors and the community in which they live. Check out the charity team benefits below and get your charity team set up today.
START YOUR TEAM TODAY!
How to Register
- Select the Team Captain activity in registration.
- Choose your Team Name.
- Set your Invite Status:
- Public: Anyone can join your team in the “Select Team” drop list in registration.
- Anyone with the link: Anyone who has a direct link to your team can join it.
- Invite only: Only those who you invite directly can join your team.
- Select a Packet Pickup option.
- Individual: Team members will pick up their own packets at the Expo. Their bib will be at the kiosk assigned to their bib number.
- Group: The Team Captain will pick up everyone’s packets at the expo. Individuals who join the team after the February 7th deadline will not be included in the group pick up. No exceptions.
- Please note that it is the responsibility of the Team Captain to communicate with the team members if their team will have a group packet pick up, or if each member needs to pick up their packet individually. We recommend that public teams choose individual packet pickup.
- Submit your registration and presto your team is ready!
When your team is set up you can link your registration and manage your team through EventDog.com.