The After After Parties (Yes Multiple)
Cheer Up Charlies – Drag Me to the Finish Line! Drag show and after party with Kombucha on tap, fresh juice cocktails & more!
Mean Eyed Cat – The folks from RAW Running are hosting with awesome drinks and some Do-Rite Barbecue at Mean Eyed Cat for everyone to munch on. The party starts at 6 pm and runs all night long. Come celebrate that PR or the big goal you just accomplished and let’s get it on!
North X Northwest – Heading north after? Join the ATX Runners after party! NXNW will have a free beer with your race medal or bib and food purchase. Plus they will have extra specials on food & beer.
Henhouse – Some of the best vintage shops in Austin are attempting the Guinness World Record for Longest Runway Show while running 26.2 miles during the Austin Marathon! If fashion and fun are in your blood, this is the after-party for you.
Easy Tiger – Show your 2020 race medal for one FREE Mimosa, (Bloody) Mary, Michelada, Coffee or Beer. Available at Easy Tiger Downtown and North Austin.
Know of any more parties that we should know about? Be sure to share in the Facebook Group and we will try and add it to the website as well.
10 Things you can’t miss at the Expo
The Ascension Seton Austin Marathon Expo & Packet Pick Up starts tomorrow! The expo is a chance for participants to visit our sponsors and partners and check out what they have to offer. The 2020 Marathon Health & Fitness Expo will have more than 100 vendors selling all sorts of runners’ goodies.
The expo is free and open to the public on Friday, February 14th, from 1:00 p.m – 7:00 p.m and Saturday, February 15th, from 10:00 a.m – 5:00 p.m. See some of the highlights of this year’s expo.
1) Strike your best pose in front of the ATX by the Barton Spring Drive entrance.
2) Live art installation from Artist Mila Sketch. Tell her what inspires you to run and she will make it come to life right before your eyes.
3) Look for the neon signs and they will lead you to exclusive pricing for our 30th Anniversary in 2021! $99 Marathon, $80 Half Marathon and $35 5K!
4) GIF Photobooth. Strike 3 poses and it will convert it into a fun video to share on social with all your friends! Don’t forget to hashtag #AustinMarathon!
5) Name Wall with over 17,000 runner names! Look for yourself by your last name. Be sure to share your photos with #RunAustin #AustinMarathon!
6) With all 50 States and over 36 Countries represented be sure to mark yourself on the World Map at the Ascension Seton Booth.
7) Make cheer signs at the Aftershokz booth located outside of the Fleet Feet Offical Merchandise Store.
8) Visit Winnie our 1972 Classic Winnebego and enter to win the Premium VIP Experience for 2021!
9) Meet the Pacers at the Pacer Lounge! You can also get a pace band to help keep your goal time on race day.
10) Visit Alvies and purchase your Austin Marathon leather belt. Perfect for displaying your Finisher Medal!
At the Finish Festival
Tie Dye – The folks from Aftershokz will be getting colorful with live tie-dye at the festival! Mix your favorite colors for a one of kind shirt.
Recovery Zone – Take a break, roll out, and stretch – YOU DESERVE IT! Visit the Under Armour Recovery Zone and give your body a little post race TLC.
Live Bands – Two Austin Favorites will take the stage at 9 AM and 11 AM. You can rock out from the street or those 21+ can enter the beer garden and enjoy drinks from Tito’s Handmade Vodka and beer from Oskar Blues Brewery.