Secure your official sponsorships with a world-class event
The Ascension Seton Austin Marathon is seeking official sponsorships with companies wanting to associate themselves with one of the sports’ top events in the #1 city in America. The 2019 Austin Marathon had an estimated combined total of 125,000 participants, volunteers, and race-day spectators, an economic impact of $48.5 million for the City of Austin, and online impressions that soared into the millions. Official sponsorships with the Austin Marathon are ideal for companies looking to increase their brand recognition and strengthen their brand loyalty within the local and global health and fitness community. High Five Events owns and produce the Austin Marathon.
“The Austin Marathon has become one of Austin’s premier events due to their economic impact, global footprint, and ability to showcase Austin as the amazing city that it is,” said Austin Sports Commission’s Drew Hays. “Their continued growth in 2019 and trajectory for 2020 showcases the opportunity businesses have to increase their brand recognition in Austin and within the global endurance community.”
Official sponsors can utilize corporate social responsibility benefits like large-scale volunteer opportunities. This includes increased employee health and wellness through event participation and enhanced community engagement both pre-race and race weekend.
Official sponsors of the Austin Marathon can benefit from being associated with –
- FloTrack’s world-class live broadcast of the Austin Marathon
- Olympic silver medalist Leo Manzano, Official Race Ambassador
- Raising more than $1 million for nonprofits in 2019
- An exciting Elite Athlete Program focused on showcasing the sport’s top athletes
- The support of Mayor Steve Adler and the Austin Sports Commission
- Austin, Texas – The Live Music Capital of the World
- Participants from all 50 states and 38 countries
- A 3-block-long finish line festival complete with beer garden, recovery tent, live music, and more
“The Austin Marathon’s growth and community support have increased along with the uptick in sponsorship involvement,” said Jack Murray, co-owner of High Five Events. “Brands utilize this opportunity to engage with their audience and align with a world-class event whose reach expands beyond race day.”
The 29th annual Austin Marathon will take place on Sunday, February 16, 2020, in Austin, Texas. Earlier this year, Austin’s premier running event featured more than 16,000 participants from all 50 states and 38 countries. Sponsorship and partnership inquiries can be sent directly to Jack Murray at email@example.com.